Q: What does the Ribeiro Company do?
- A: Simply put, the Ribeiro Companies is a group of companies specializing in the development, construction, ownership, management, leasing and maintenance of various types of commercial income properties.
Q: What type of space does your company specialize in?
- A: Nearly all types of commercial space, including professional/medical offices, garden offices, administrative offices, flex space (office & warehouse combination), warehouse space, retail space, build-to-suit projects and mini storage.
Q: Where is your space located?
- A: We have multiple locations and new projects throughout Las Vegas and the Reno/Sparks area. Feel free to call or e-mail us for the most current information.
Q: What type of lease is required?
- A: Most leases are Modified Gross. This means the tenant pays a specified base rent with a fixed annual escalation, plus a fixed amount for common utilities. Separately metered utilities are paid directly by each tenant. This enables accurate cost budgeting and eliminates the problems traditionally associated with net leases and CAM charges!
Q: What are your rates and terms?
- A: Rates and terms for each lease are determined based on the type of space, the location, and prevailing market conditions. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer the highest quality space at extremely competitive rates!! Click on “Available Space” for information on specific suites.
Q: How do I find the right space for my business?
- A: This web site is an excellent source of information. Each listing provides a contact person to call for more information or you can e-mail us by clicking on “Contact Us”. Our agents are experts at finding the perfect space to meet your needs.
Q: What do I need to do in order to lease a space?
- A: Simply submit a Credit Application, along with a check for first month’s charges plus security deposit. Upon credit approval, you will be provided with a lease agreement for review and signature (PLEASE NOTE: all leases require a personal guarantee). If credit is not approved, landlord may either deny the application and refund the deposit or propose alternate lease terms, including increased deposit, rent, etc.
Q: How soon can I move in?
- A: Most spaces are available for immediate occupancy. Custom designed suites (new projects) take approximately 90 days to build out. Occupancy can be taken once the lease is signed, all work is finished, proof of insurance is provided and a walk-through inspection is completed.